Click This ! :D

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Osaka Museum of Housing and Living

We took a walk through time and experience of the history of Osaka on the 4th day . 
 The museum is located at the 8th floor,  right above Tenjimbashi-suji Station. 
600yen per person for entrance fee. 
They also provided locker for you to put in your jackets, bags and monopod.
Yes, we cant bring our selfie sticks in :/ 


You can view the whole ''village'' from the 10th floor. 
Its known as the observation floor. LOL. 


Seasonal display for you to take pic or use it as a prop to take picture . 


There's kimono for rental as well . 200 yen per person if not mistaken. 


And while I was taking the picture above, a korean couple asked me for a picture.
I thought they wanted me to take a picture for them so I hand out my hand and ask for their camera. 
........
very embarrassing , I know. -_________-
Apparently , the korean girl wanted me to take a picture with her. 
I have no idea why, and I didnt asked why, so I just nodded my head and said '' daeee. kamsahamnida'' . 


This is my handsome Japanese man 
(。♥‿♥。)




Big Bang studying . Hmmmm. 


Before heading out, we were amazed by these little sculptures.
So details and smooth.  




Right next to the Osaka Museum, there's a street call Tenjibashi-suji Shopping Street which claims to be the longest shopping street in Japan. 
Its 2.7km. Marcus purposely bought me a shoes without soles so I could walk comfortably for 2.7km. LOL.  
But most shops were closed , probably because its a Sunday. 
So i didnt manage to fight for 2.7km. LOL.
We stopped by to have some nabe for lunch.
I had soymilk soup while Marcus had his porkbone soup :)
I couldnt choose which one I prefer more.
Both are sweet and aromatic . Goes well with meat and vege provided. 
The veges are free flow buffet btw :)


Frozen face and frozen smile because it was 0 degree that day  and it was raining -_____-



We went to one of the underground shopping mall and i was star strucked by these super cute desserts ! 


My parfait ! :)
Now u know why I bought 2kg on my tummy home :(
Caramel flan and fruits parfait !


And a plate of pancakes :)


At night, we went back for Dotonburi for dinner. 
EVERY NIGHT . 
We planned to have crab for dinner.
There are 3 crab restaurant in one street but 2 of them were fully booked when we asked for a seat. 
And finally we found the 3rd one, it wasnt fully booked but we have to wait for a while to be seat. 
I willing to wait for all these fresh crabby ! 

We had set for 2 person. 
Crab sushi is not included. 
We ordered ala carte for this. 


Raw snow crab and raw king crab . 


Boiled snow crab 


Crab tempura


Broiled snow crab 

And Crab roll !

Nowonder its fully booked everywhere !
All the crabs are really really fresh .
Now i want to have crab for dinner :(


As expected, I couldnt finish blogging about Japanese trip before my next trip. 
I'll be back soon and blog moreeeee.
Marcus want me to turn this blog into a food and travel blog .
Which means.... more food and travel ! yayyyy ! :D
But i actually wrote it all down here because Im afraid I wanted to look for old pictures and memories one day. 
One click and I could find it all here :)


No comments: