Click This ! :D

Monday, January 5, 2015

Winter in Osaka Japan

We left for Osaka Japan on Christmas Eve, midnight flight. 
Yes, Counting down inside the air plane. 
We arrived KLIA 5 hours earlier because we were afraid of the jam due to christmas eve and the weather . 
Since we have lots of time, we decided to chill in KLIA premium lounge instead of walking around.
My leg told me i need to sit so that I could gather my energy to walk for 7 days, HAHAHHA. 

So yup, we went over there, showed them our card ( not mine) , and I was told that only owner of the card can go in. 
Dont say I no share. KLIA ppl told us they just changed their policies. 
Only the owner of the card can go in because they need to signature of the card owner 
-_________-
And im cardless. Lao niang just turn 21 a year before. And whenever credit card ppl approached me, i told them '' im still underage''. 
Everyone fell for that. And now even Marcus start using this reason when ppl start approaching him.
:x
So fine, we thought credit card cannot nvm lo. 
So we showed them BMW card thinking it works.
ALSO CANNOT. 
My stomach growling liao. Leg wanna rest. 
They told us if we want to get in, we have to pay 140 + per person OR deduct 10k points from one of the premium credit card.
Marcus in the end decided to let them deduct points for me while he can use his card.
The rules and regulations to go in FOC is you have to show them premium credit card that has been registered under your name or BMW White Card that has been registered under your name. 
Oh. But you have to make sure the person who bring you in have either one of it. Because you can only go in as a guest. 
So now, Marcus decided to get a sub card for me so we dont have to go through all these trouble the next time we're here .
:(


As you can see, not much choices to eat. 
The benefits are you can have free flow of food, drinks, desserts and beer. 
Also comes with wifi and tv for you to watch.
Oh, and magazines for you to read. 
We saw so many group of families with kid inside as well. 
So I told Marcus that they must be rich or each kids have one Sub-Card. 
wth .
no lah, i joking only ok. Maybe kid come in for free. I dont know one okay. Hehe 


After reaching our gate, we found out our flight was delayed half an hour 
-_______-
So we actually countdown inside the gate. HAHAHHAHA.



I only slept for 2 hours because i've been watching The Sound Of Music in the airplane. 
Who doesnt love that movie and songs ? 
Marcus keep starring at me while i was lip sync with so much emotion in the airplane. 
You see, this movie got really really good songs okay ! x)
And at 4am, the flight attendant woke us up for breakfast D;
We had Nasi Lemak and Chicken Rice for breakfast before stuffing ourselves with Japanese food. 
After breakfast, I continue my movie. 
Now you know why I only have 2 hours of sleep ? :(


We arrived around 7am (jpn time) and it was too early to check in. 
So, we dropped our luggage in the hotel and off we went for food hunting. 
 Staying right opposite Dotonburi Shopping Street ( something like Myeongdong in Korea) is a jackpot !
We go to Dotonburi everyday!
Even after a long day outside, we still come for to Dotonburi for supper. 
Im amazed with their shop designs. 
Look at that giant gyoza ! O.O


Also vending machine everywhereeeee.
This is def the cutest one I saw in Osaka. :)


Also the tourist spot !
The first thing to do in Osaka is to take pic with Glico man ! :D



All the shops open at 11am .
So we just walk around an planned what to buy and where to shop while waiting for time to pass. 
Look at them fresh sushiiii.
We also ordered ebiton tempura rice but i forget to take pic of it. 
*facepalm*
And all these while i thought japanese rice is just sticky.
But eating the original Japanese rice made me mindblown.
Its not only sticky.
Its super soft and fluffy toooooo
T___T
I do wish to ship back some rice home :(
And I crave for their rice almost everyday !
I know, so not me :x
Sushis and Sashimis are so so cheap in Japan. 
our total bill for super filling stomach is only about 2000 yen. 




This is my unforgettable Unagi 
T__T
So yummy and so juicyyyy. 
Bring me back to Japan now T.T 


At night, we just stroll around and have some tapas.
We dropped by at the restaurant called Shirokiya. 
A very nice restaurant but ppl inside are very loud. 
You can see them smoking and drinking inside.
But well, we decided to give it a go since its crowded.
crowded = good food  ok? hehhehe.
I told u i was craving for rice almost everyday
So we decided to order sashimi topped with rice and onsen egg yolk. 
:)


Beef with teriyaki sauce :)
Definitely one of my fav beef in my list now.




And the juicy squid !
I was disappointing with the squids in japanese restaurant in malaysia because its dry after grilling them.
But not this squid in Shirokiya !
Its so big and juicy even after grilling them! 



Itadakimassss !


Marcus want to take a pic of me too but I was too greedy. I cannot wait to eat. :x


So fine la, in the end i also let him capture, 


Also a big credit to where we stay !
We stayed at Hotel La Aroma Dotonburi. 
I dont wanna check in during my trip because who knows there might be stalker. 
HAHAHHAHAHHA. 
No la, I just dont like checking in where I stay. I keep it private till I leave. LOL.

I didnt take picture of the room because Im abit pantang. 
I had those supernatural experience before during my few vacations last time.
But I didnt exp any during my trips with Marcus laa. *touchwood*
So this Japanes hotel made me pampered myself too well.
We were provided with hair straightener / curler, comb dryer and hair dryer.



Also provide us with bath salt so we can have our own onsen in our bathtub !
SO MUCH LOVE FOR THIS HOTEL !
We have our onsen everynight. 
Soaking the feet in hot onsen after a long day walk outside is just too good to be trueeee!


Also, how long do you want your water to flow in our bath tub ?
All auto one lohhhh!
Even our toilet seat have heater. 
Marcus wish is to buy the same toilet seat back home -.-
We also have breakfast to serve in our room everyday for us. 
We got bored during the 3rd day breakfast so we took our own breakfast outside instead. LOL


Ending my day 1 post with GLICO MAN !
Marcus keep telling me '' come come, we go take picture with Uniqlo man''
At first i thought we are really going to Uniqlo and take pic with the man in the poster ! 
-________-
Then when i keep questioning him who the hell is this Uniqlo man that made him so excited to take picture with. 
He show me the hands up pose and im like '' its Glico man lahhhhh ''
We still have a good laugh abt it. 
:)
Stay tune for more post abt Japan ! :)


No comments: