Click This ! :D

Thursday, January 8, 2015

Nara Park Japan.

OHAYO !
*still in my japan mood*
:(
Our nearest subway station is Shinsaibashi station, which is just 5 minute walk, or less than that . 
To be at Nara , you can take the train to Kintetsu Nara station for 30 minutes walk or 45 minutes walk from JR Nara Station.


And we were welcome by these cute desserts the moment we stepped into Nara street (。♥‿♥。)



Nara is a place where people go for praying. We did some praying as well.
Tossed a coin in to the box, rang the bell and make a wish 
:)



And also its full of deers !!
Marcus purposely bought me this deer hairband so I can take pic with the deers there.
Such creative boyfriend x) 
Its my first time seeing a deer. 
I cant hide my excitement when Im there. 
You can also buy special deer crackers for only 150 yen to feed the deers.
We didnt buy it because i saw the deers licking the clothes of ppl who were holding the crackers.
I DONT WANT THEM TO LICK ON MY CLOTHES T___T



Tried selfie with a deer but failed -.-
They wouldnt stay still.
And if you realize , there's something behind Marcus. Look at the shadow in the photo below.
A deer was pushing him when we trying to selfie with another deer x)



So we tried to pull it along to selfie with us, but as you can see, its a fail one
-________-



All it wanna do was to rub its head on Marcus's knee. 
So i told Marcus, '' dear, u have a new deer trying to manja you now.''
HAHHAHAHAHA
if you get what i mean :x 




Look at the backgroud !
Look like fake background right ??
I miss having deers walking around me already T.T
We even saw some of the deers crossing the street . LOLOLOL.


Oh, I used to have this too. Let me smell is it mineeee. 


After having our romantic deer moments, we went into To daiji temple for more praying. 
To-daiji temple is one of Japan's most famous and historical temple.
Also known as the landmark of Nara.
500 yen per person for the museum only. 






We were welcomed by the Big Buddha at the main hall. 
You can also see 2 fierce looking statue, representing Nio Guardian Kings before you go into the temple. 
We also bought some prayer charms from the temple for 500yen each.
There are varieties of charms to choose from, like for health and long live, for traffic accidents, for studies, for wealth , for good luck, for business.
I took healthy and long live charm for my parents and traffic accidents for my brother. 
While choosing, I asked Marcus is there any charms he want. 
Surprisingly , he chose love and marriage charm.
o__o
I actually asked him why love and marriage . 
He answered for us.
I swear I was blushing that time. LOLOLOL. 





While on our way to look for food, we spot a happy deer ! :)


I forgot what name is this restaurant , but it was the same row as Daiso and the shops that sells cute food with deer printing .
I ordered a pork, shrimp and oyster set.


Marcus ordered black pork set. 
As you can see the small bowl on the right, it is actually a sesame seed.
We have to crush it ourselves, added some sauce provided, dip our meat, and ta-dahhhh, you'll have the best meat ever!


Random shots of pretty night light at the street of Osaka. 
It looks really really pretty but i couldnt get the best shot because of my height .
*^%$#$#%^


I heard Big Bang's song playing somewhere while we were searching for America mura street.
I turned around and saw this hugeeeeee Big Bang poster !
I kept singing, and obviously that distracted me.
Ended up Marcus have to look for the street himself because I was having my fangirling moment. 


America Mura street is quite a disappointment to be honest. 
We were'nt impressed with the clothes and shoes there.
So we decided to just stop by for crepe before heading back to Dotonburi.
It was the best crepe everrrrr ! 


Caramel crepe, with green tea ice cream, whipping cream and chewy balls.
*droolsss*


Headed back to where we had our sushi during the first day.
Marcus had like 3 -5 plates of blue fin tuna and tuna belly.
Yes, it is that good.
Im not a fan of tuna, but i have to admit, it is very impressive !


And more fresh salmon! :D



This is the highly recommended sushi restaurant. 
Obviously I couldnt tell you whats the name because I cant read mandarin or Japanese. LOL.
Its somewhere near Forever 21!
Just few shops away. 
After done eating, we went and shop inside the 5 storey Forever 21 to digest our stomach and wallet a little . hehe. 


Not to forget , we also leave our signature in Nara.
:)




Till then, I'll be blogging more about this trip.
Do you know whats next ? 
:D



No comments: